Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Wafi and is offered to users on condition of acceptance of these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information published on this website is correct at the time of going to press, WAFI is not responsible for any content errors or typographical errors.
Access to the website and the transmission of information to and from it may be interrupted.
WAFI makes no representations about the suitability of information, products or services contained on this website for any purposes.
WAFI will not be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from use of this website.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. WAFI is not responsible for the content of these websites, and inclusion of such hyperlinks in no way implies endorsement of the content of third party websites.
WAFI is committed to managing any personal information provided to us in a responsible and secure manner. When we collect personal information from an individual, we ensure that we do so in a fair manner and that we let the individual know where and how to contact us regarding their information. We only collect information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
The policy also covers personal information that we have sourced from third parties.
Personal Information – What We Collect and How We Use It
- When you submit feedback to us via email, we will request your name and email. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name and contact details so we can notify winners. We may also require that your name be published in the event that you win a contest.
- If we intend to use the information you provide to send you promotional communications, you will be notified when you provide this information.
- When you register on our website to receive regular email updates, we will ask you your name and email address.
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our website unless you register your email with us (as above) or are a member of our WAFI CARD.
- When you join the WAFI CARD Programme, we will ask you for personal information, including your contact details, so that we can send you personalised programme information including your WAFI CARD.
- If you are a WAFI CARD Member, the information you give us will be used to inform you of offers, events and other benefits you can enjoy as a result of you being a Member.
- If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you may be unable to access certain options or services, or benefit from certain communications or promotions.
- When sending you offers, we may provide your contact details to a mailing house or, on occasion, to a supplier's mailing house. No other information is passed on. The parties using these details are obliged to delete all records immediately after use.
- We may sometimes employ researchers to study various aspects of our database. It is possible that a researcher may contact or invite you to participate in research aimed at improving our offers and service.
- We may also need to provide your details to data maintenance providers and call centres.
- WAFI will not sell, rent or disclose to any third party or other tenants within Wafi, any of our customers’ personal information.
Access to Your Personal Information
- Wafi will be happy to give any customer access to any personal information that we hold on them, on receiving an appropriate request.
- To request access to your personal information, please contact WAFI CARD Member Services on +971 4 324 4294 or by post or email. Access will only be granted on verification of identity.
Correction/Updating of Personal Information
- If you need to update us with changes to your personal information, this can be done online, by contacting WAFI CARD Member Services by telephone or in writing, or by visiting a customer service desk in WAFI.
Opting Out of Communications
- Customers who no longer wish to receive promotional material via email may opt-out of receiving these email communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Remove Me’ in the subject line.
- Customers can also specifically opt-out of a particular form of communication, be it email, post, telephone or SMS.
- At any stage, should you wish to cancel your membership of the WAFI CARD Programme, or opt-out of receiving any or all of the promotional communications that we send, please advise us by emailing email@example.com
- Please note that WAFI CARD members cannot opt out of receiving communications relating to the management of their membership; in this case membership must be cancelled.
- Our goal is to protect the personal information we collect and your security. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
- We constantly monitor and implement appropriate technical advances or management processes in order to safeguard your personal information.
- All information exchanges within Wafi’s technical systems are done in a secure environment using the latest technology.
- Our website may use ‘cookies’ so that WAFI can better serve you with customised information when you return to our web site.
- A cookie is a small amount of information sent from our web server to your computer, which identifies your computer and facilitates your next visit to our web site.
- We track our customers’ movement around the website for our own website research and improvement purposes only. No personal details are collected from this research.
- You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
- No other company has access to our cookies. We do not use the cookie to track your Internet activity once you leave the wafi.com website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that WAFI is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
Notification of Changes to This Policy
- If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify customers. Customers will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.