Kids Connection is back open, from Wednesday 8th July onwards! The family-based play centre will re-open with the following guidelines to ensure little ones can play safely.
Mandatory Temperature Screening
- All staff, guests or anyone entering the facility must go through temperature screening
- Anyone with a temperature above 37.5 Celsius or showing signs of being unwell will be prohibited from entering
- Individuals with medical conditions, chronic diseases and respiratory illnesses should refrain from entering the site
- Parents are encouraged to check their children’s temperature and look out for any symptoms before leaving the house. If your child is unwell, please do not to bring your child to the play area as they won’t be allowed to enter.
- 2m between individuals
- 2m between groups
- 4sqm per individual in a given space
- Adult supervision is required at all times to ensure that discipline and social distancing guidelines are maintained while in Kids Connection
- Queuing at a minimum of 2m distance between each guest or group must be followed
- All guests should maintain 2m social distancing at all times both inside and outside the play area. Members of a single group (up to 10 members) can be seated together while maintaining 2m social distancing between 2 groups.
Wearing of Masks and Gloves
- It is mandatory that all individuals must wear a mask and gloves at all times; individuals without a mask or gloves will not be permitted to enter
Hygiene and Sanitation
- Strict hygiene measures including frequent hand washing and cleaning must be followed
- It will be encouraged to sanitize any bags being brought into the area upon entry
- Guests are not permitted to bring shoes into the play area; a shoe rack is available for the visitors to leave their shoes
- It is mandatory to wear socks in the play area
- All guests are encouraged to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs
- All used masks, gloves, etc., must be correctly disposed of in the waste bins provided in the play area
- Any customer without a wristband will be asked to leave the play area as this indicates that they have been screened to avail the packages
Rides and Games
- For rides that involve multiple groups, people of a single group are allowed to be seated together
- VR is restricted to a single player only
- For attractions, terms and conditions apply
- No party bookings, events or celebrations are allowed in Kids Connection
- Contactless payments are encouraged, although cash payments are allowed
- Baby and toddler soft play areas including ball pits are not permitted to open
Kids Connection will continue to put safety first and share best practices to ensure we can continue to bring smiles and happiness to our guests.